Introducing Our New Addition
- 320 rotation combined with 2 axis movement
- Toggle dimmer On/Off switch with automatic intensity memorization
- 5000 Kelvin
- Removable autoclavable handles
- Consumes less then 12 Watts of power
The ideal solution for an LED Operatory Light with high performance at an affordable price. Patented optical system with light reflected through 258 facets to minimize shadows. Adjustable 3,000 to 35,000 LUX, with removable and sterilizable handles.
A Look Inside BDS
Tim Bert Triple Testing a Panel Mount
“BDS offers a variety of panel mount units that can be used in general dentistry as well as orthodontics,” states Jeff Bunker, BDS VP of Sales and Marketing. “From a two handpiece manual unit, to a full three handpiece automatic unit, the simplicity of our panel mount units provide durability and function for our customers.”
Our deluxe three handpiece auto unit features a handpiece flush, individual water adjustments and a chip air adjustment. BDS can configure these units with vacuum instruments to supply evacuation as well for a full combination flush mounted system.
“We utilize BDS equipment because we believe in their products,” states Tony Brumly of Dental Planet. “BDS equipment is well-built, straightforward, and reliable. And they are backed by a 5-year warranty.”
- A Unique Solution for Rear Delivery
- Provides the functionality of duo unit with left/right capability
- Variable positioning
- Streamlined design creates small footprint (only 12" wide, 9" deep, 7" high)
- Full feature control for 3 handpieces
- Slide out mounting for easy service access
- Industry's Best Bang for the Buck
At BDS our selection of Cabinet Mounted Systems offer the ideal solution. Compact, cost effective and versatile, our range of options can be configured to your personal positioning preferences.
Our Over the Patient Units are so versatile, that we can fit almost any option in them. We can even do up to 3 handpiece illuminations if a customer prefers. At BDS we keep it simple: we offer the peace of mind that comes from purchasing straightforward, long lasting products.
“We have worked with BDS for over 20 years,” states Greg Brown, President of Dental Equipment Liquidators. “Their products are extremely well made, and we recommend them highly. We have very few call backs for repair, and BDS’ customer service department is extremely knowledgeable, and very helpful with any questions you may have.”
Sarah Expertly Assembles an Over The Patient System
The S-3630 & S-3636
- 3 handpiece automatic with air/water controls
- Ergonomic, easy access controls
- Heavy-duty pneumatic air-brake flex-arm
- System purge feature flushes entire water system
- Unit mount swivel tray 9-3/4" x 13-1/2"
- Unit mount touch pad available
BDS offers a wide variety of arm-mounted over the patient systems. Within this range of configurations, we now include the S-3630 series units. Modeled after the S-3600 series, the S-3630 series features a non-recessed lid with a unit mounted swivel tray, which allows for easy access.
S M A R T T O O L S
Make Your Search Easier
6:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The BDS phone lines are open! Our skilled and knowledgeable staff look forward to personally helping you gain the insight and assistance you need.
✴ BDS Pledge Protected
We will not contact you unless you ask us too!
How Can We Help?
Submit your information below for: