- Lamp head may be adjusted vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Sharply defined rectangular light pattern
- 3800° to 4500 °Kelvin temperature (ideal for shade matching and examination)
- Easy reach on/off intensity switch
- 2-way switch for low (12.000 LUX) and high (24.000 LUX) intensity
- Reflector with dichroic coating filters out infrared rays, providing cool light
- 12V-55 Watt tungsten halogen H-3 bulb with twin filaments
- Easy bulb replacement
- Easy open safety shield allows for cleaning
- Requires Celux/Pelton light bushing (Part number 146-208 in Beaverstate Post)
- Illuminated pattern at 28" is 3" 7"
- 110 Volt
- 220 Volt
Click here to visit the CLX-110 in our catalog!